£highly competitive + bonus
We are excited to be working with a leading planning and development consultancy in Worcestershire. Truly investing in their people and looking to continue developing their strong team culture and service offering to clients, they are now seeking an individual with the same passion and enthusiasm as themselves to join the team in their time of growth!
With no ‘glass ceiling’ the practice offers excellent opportunities for advancing your career as well as continued professional development (with all the support and costs being covered!).
The position available is for an experienced Planner at Associate level. You will be joining a small but growing team of Planners and will be providing advice and guidance to the more junior consultants in the team. It’s the perfect time join as you will be working alongside an experienced leadership team whilst also playing a pivotal role in the company’s growth.
Within the role, you will have exposure to a variety of projects of varying sizes across a wide portfolio of clients. As an experienced Planner, your role with involve:
- Working closely with the Planning Director in the preparation and submission of planning applications and appeals for residential and commercial developments (local and UK wide)
- The provision of offering planning advise, the preparation, submission and management of planning applications, appeals and local plan representations
- Attending appeal hearings and public inquiries
To be considered for this position, the ideal candidate will have the below experience:
- Have a proven background in planning with significant experience of preparing, managing, assessing and/or submitting planning applications
- Experience of contributing to, or appearing at appeal hearings, public enquiries and EiP will be extremely beneficial
- Membership of RTPI is highly sought after (although not essential, it will go a long way in supporting your application)
Above all, culture is everything for this team – therefore if you’re a naturally outgoing individual, career driven and have a good sense of humour you will fit right in!
In return, you will work for a leading organisation offering a competitive salary, excellent training and development and lots of flexibility.apply now