£40,000 - £45,000 + car + bonus
A prestigious, mid-sized building consultancy with a presence across the Midlands and an office in Birmingham is currently recruiting a Building Surveyor to work directly with the Head of Building Surveying.
The role itself will be varied and will cover a range of work covering:
- Preparing specifications, tendering and providing contract administration services.
- Preparing technical drawings on Auto CAD for project instructions.
- Requisite statutory approval applications.
- Preparing and negotiating schedules of dilapidations and experience in negotiating to settlement.
- Professional work.
- Preparing feasibility studies and sketch scheme designs for a wide variety of building types.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will be a motivated Building Surveyor with ambition to progress your career. You’ll need to be MRICS or working towards it.
In return, you’ll learn from one of the best teams in the Midlands working directly with the Head of Building Surveying. You’ll have the opportunity to develop and learn in a supportive environment with a well-established team. The organisation offers excellent remuneration packages and flexible