£28,125 + Package
Joshua Robert are working with a leading, national firm of Property Consultants who are looking to add a number of Graduate Rural Surveyors to the business in their Canterbury office.
With a varied portfolio of work available to each Graduate Surveyor and support structure in place to support them through their APC, the business can proudly boast a 100% pass rate for the past 2 years in a row.
As Graduate Rural Surveyor you will be working closely with Partners and experienced Surveyors, delivering expert advice on all manner of rural matters including:
- Overseeing and managing rural estates, including the buildings, properties and staff on them.
- Value rural land and property, crops, machinery, livestock and trees
- Discuss with clients the most effective way to market and sell their property
- Help clients who wish to buy rural properties, such as farms by providing detailed information about the property, the land and other assets
- Provide professional advice on how ever-changing regulations and practices may affect business plans
- Provide advice on taxation, taking an in depth look at the business’s finances.
- Issue various contracts for land management and change of purpose plans to contractors and architects.
- Regularly keeping in contact with land owners, keeping them up to date with any issues / opportunities
- Making Planning applications and appeals
- Keep up to date with legislation and advising clients accordingly
- Advise on grants and farming subsidies relating to environmental work and agri-environment schemes
This is just a small part of the work you will be undertaking, you will be in regular contact with your clients, building and maintain relationships and using your expertise to enable land owners to make informed business decisions.
To be considered for this exciting role, you will have graduated from a recognised university with a degree in Rural Estate and Land Management.
In return you will receive a starting salary of £28,125 rising to £29,250 in September and you will be joining a business that at any one time has over 50 graduates in the business, embarking on the same journey as you.
Some of the benefits of working with this national consultancy include:
- Annual bonus
- APC Surgeries
- In – house APC Assessors
- 24 Days Holiday (holiday trading available)
- Continued support through your APC & beyond
- Flexible working
- Monthly incentives and parties
- Annual summer party and Christmas events
- Pop up bars
- Motivational Speakers
- Car Allowance (once chartered)
- Private Health Insurance (once Chartered)
Most importantly, you will be joining a business with fantastic career prospects and a clear and defined route of progression through the business.apply now