£30,000 - £45,000 + £5k Car Allowance
We are currently working with a well-established, multidisciplinary consultancy with several offices across the UK. Working across multiple high-profile UK projects, they offer services across an entire project, from planning and design through to delivery.
Due to continued growth, there is now an exciting opportunity for an experienced Landscape Architect to join the team (at Senior or Principal level). The role will involve:
- Undertaking and preparing planning assessments
- Providing the best advice to both internal and external clients
- Having responsibility for the management of project(s) as instructed by the project associate or director.
The successful candidate will ideally be a Chartered Landscape Architect (or working towards) and have a degree in Landscape Architecture or another relevant subject.
- Can independently evaluate landscape techniques and procedures
- Have a solid understanding of the UK Planning System and relevant legislation
- Have an interest in input into Green Infrastructure Strategies
- Experience undertaking LVIAs and appraisals (advantageous, but not essential)
In return, you will work for a growing organisation with a fantastic reputation, offering excellent training and development and a clear route for upwards progression. The organisation is offering a one of the best salaries and rewards package in the current market which also includes flexibility with hours/ home working.apply now