£highly competitive + bonus
We are proud to be working with a leading firm of property specialists who have an established client base of prestigious organisations. Providing consultancy advice on all aspects of built development, this ambitious and forward-looking organisation is now seeking an experienced Town Planner to join their friendly and supportive team in Gloucestershire.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Planner looking to join a progressive and ambitious organisation. The company are offering excellent CPD and career progression opportunities (including all professional membership fees paid for), tailored development plans, generous bonus and holiday schemes.
As an experienced Town Planner, your role will be pivotal in supporting the development and growth of this business area. Working on a wide variety of schemes, your new role will involve:
- Project work varying from high-profile infrastructure to built development proposals for residential, office and mixed-use schemes.
- Providing town planning consultancy to clients.
- Preparation and submission of planning application and appeals.
- Reviewing estate-wide planning opportunities and providing strategic advice.
- Advising clients on permitted development rights for infrastructure projects
The successful candidate will be an experienced (ideally chartered RTPI) Town Planner and have good knowledge of planning law, the political framework and national context.
In return, you will work for a forward thinking, progressive organisation, offering a competitive salary, a clear route for progression and full flexibility. Regular mentoring and tailored training plans (along will salary reviews) will also be available so you can continue to grow in your role.
All applications will remain completely confidential. If you are interested in this or any other Planning opportunity, please give Donna Banks a call on 0121 582 0877 or apply with your CV to this advert.apply now