£30,000 - £45,000 + £5k Car Allowance
We are currently working with a highly established independent consultancy who have a national presence. Working across multiple high-profile UK projects, they offer services across the entire project, from planning and design through to delivery.
There is now an exciting opportunity for an experienced Urban Designer (at Senior or Principal level) to join the consultancy’s high performing team. Reporting directly into the Urban Design Director, you will be:
- Leading project teams throughout the design process from brief development to the site analysis, design development and the preparation of outline and detailed planning applications
- Conducting pivotal research into technical urban design and planning issues
- Responsibility will be in your hands for testing layouts, plans and drawings, together with design and access statements.
The successful candidate will be:
- Degree level educated (ideally in Urban Design)
- Have previous experience coordinating residential-led urban design projects
- Have a proven knowledge of current planning issues and the wider regulatory framework
In return, you will receive an attractive salary and benefits package, and the opportunity to develop your career with the backing of a true market leader.apply now