£28,000 - £35,000
A unique property company boasting an impressive portfolio of commercial properties across Worcestershire and Warwickshire. Due to growth, this ambitious and forward-looking organisation is seeking an experienced Planner to join their friendly and supportive team in Worcester.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Planner looking to join a progressive and ambitious client-side organisation. The company are offering excellent CPD and career progression opportunities, tailored development plans, generous holidays and reward schemes, and perks to include flexible/home working, childcare vouchers and discounted gym membership to name a few.
The successful candidate will have exposure to a wide range of projects of varying sizes. As an experienced Planner, your role will involve:
- Preparation and submission of planning applications, appeals and local plan representations (for commercial developments)
- Reviewing environmental statements
- Attending appeal hearings and public inquiries
To be considered for this position, you will have:
- A strong understanding of local and national planning policy
- Hold a relevant degree at graduate or post-graduate level
- Ideally be working towards full membership of RTPI
In return, you will work for a forward thinking, progressive organisation, offering a competitive salary, a clear route for progression and full flexibility. Regular mentoring and tailored training plans (along will salary reviews) will also be available so you can continue to grow in your role.
All applications will remain completely confidential. If you are interested in this or any other Planning opportunity, please give Donna Banks a call on 0121 582 0877 or apply with your CV to this advert.apply now