£30,000 - £45,000 + Bonus
Joshua Robert are delighted to be working with an independent planning and development consultancy in South Birmingham. Their projects are varied; working across multiple sectors including residential, education and industrial (among others).
Operating with a ‘customer-first’ approach, they pride themselves on providing their clients with a quality service, acting with integrity always. As a growing team of Planners, they are now looking for an individual with a passion and enthusiasm to match theirs!
They offer a fantastic work life balance, excellent training & development and a clear route for progression.
There is now an exciting opportunity for a Town Planner be a part of the team in their South Birmingham office.
You will have exposure to a variety of projects of varying sizes across both Public and Private sector clients. Undertaking general planning consultancy case work, your role will involve:
- Site appraisals
- Preparation and submission of planning applications, appeals and local plan representations
- Development plan representations
- Managing client expectations throughout the full project(s)
If you want to deliver quality work for clients, you value an employer who encourages a healthy work/life balance and you have a strong work ethic (along with a good sense of humour), you’ll fit right in with the team. In terms of experience, they’re looking for someone with:
- A strong understanding of local and national planning policy
- Be fully competent in report and letter writing (in line with the English planning system)
- Membership of RTPI is highly sought after (although not essential, it will go a long way in supporting your application).
In return, you will work for a forward-thinking organisation getting involved with a wide variety of interesting projects. Offering a competitive salary and bonus structure, lots of flexibility and a fantastic work environment.apply now