Liverpool & Manchester
£60,000 + Package
Joshua Robert are representing a multi-national construction consultancy who operate across a diverse range of sectors, offering an exciting portfolio of diverse projects to work across.
The business is investing heavily across its North West offices with the view to capitalise and take further market share as part of its strategic growth plan. Part of this robust growth plan is to focus on Commercial, Logistics, Education & Healthcare sectors.
They require an Associate Quantity Surveyor to manage the costs from initial design stages through to the building’s completion. The role presents an excellent opportunity for an Associate Quantity Surveyor to who enjoys hands on project delivery, building and maintaining client relationships, helping to develop others within a team. This is viewed as a critical hire to facilitate their growing northern presence.
- The individual will be an integral part of a team that is accountable for the commercial and contractual performance of a project
- Individually or as part of a team operate processes for the selection, appointment and management of construction and engineering contractors
- Preparation of indicative cost budgets and appraisals
- Preparation of elemental cost plans / value engineering studies
- Provide advice and opinion in respect of our client development plans and expectations
- Providing advice on procurement strategy
- Running a competitive tender process including managing queries from tendering contractors
- Preparation of Contract Recommendation Reports
- Preparation of contract documents
- Scrutinising and verifying applications for interim payments
- Managing change control in accordance with contracts
- Producing cost reports and cost forecasting
In return you will receive a competitive salary and package and the opportunity to facilitate the consultancies expansion in to the north west market and be remunerated accordingly.
Due to their strategic growth plan they can provide a realistic and genuine platform for career progression in to Associate Director as they continue to expand.