£60,000 + Package
Joshua Robert are exclusively representing a specialist sub-contractor.
They are seeking a proven Contracts Manager with experience leading and developing teams.
The business has implemented a robust growth strategy and 5-year plan that aims to see the business flourish. They have already seen these wholesale changes positively impact the business.
They have enjoyed a monumental financial year increasing their turnover by a projected 50% and view this vacancy as a critical hire to facilitate further growth.
This is an exciting time for the business and have exciting plans to further gain market share and truly capitalise on their expertise, resource and reputation at market leaders.
- Key client liaison through tender process
- Strong awareness of all operational deliverable elements of each project
- Ensure site team cohesion and functionality
- Ensure all sites are programme HSQE compliant
- Key client & stakeholder engagement
- Effective training and development of Site & Project Managers
- Setting quality standard and ensuring all sites are compliant.
Applicants must have proven experience of leading operational teams within the Demolition, Construction, Or Civil Engineering sector.
In return you will work for a progressive business with a clear direction, that can offer the perfect platform for career progression in to Director roles as they expand.apply now