£55,000 + Package
Joshua Robert are representing one of the Midlands leading high spec luxury residential developers.
Operating over 25 years they have built a stellar reputation providing a first-class quality product, all their developments are bespoke one-off designs. These developments include town houses and apartments, cottages and high-end family homes.
They are now delivering more units each year and as a result require a Site Manager on a permanent basis who will integrate in to the business, share its values and forge a successful career there.
You will manage sites autonomously, and be responsible for the successful delivery of these high spec developments, reporting in to their Construction Manager.
- Coordinating and supervising construction workers and managing sub-contractors
- Checking and preparation of site reports, designs and drawings
- Programme management of site works
- Full responsibility of all health and safety on site
- Managing all quality inspections & snagging works
- Using Microsoft suite of Office programmes; inc. Excel, Word, Outlook and Project.
In return you will receive a competitive basic and package and future long-term career progression into Contract/ Construction Management. This family run business truly value the development of their employees and offer continued professional development.