£35,000 + Package
We are working with well-established regional contractor, who undertake maintenance and building works across a diverse range of sectors.
Offering a multitude of services to banks, care homes, management agents, and larger maintenance contractors.
They specialise in Refurbishment and Fit-Outs to Repairs & Maintenance, groundworks & roofing works but do provide other services.
Values can drastically vary from £20,000 – £300,000 .
Due to expediential growth, largely from repeat business with existing clients they are looking to appoint a Contracts Manager / Estimator to ensure delivery of a multitude of works and further cement their excellent relationships with their client base.
They can offer a varied and diverse role, inclusive of but not limited to;
• Estimating / Pricing up Small Works
• Production of Method statements & risk assessments
• Coordinating labour and resource amongst numerous projects
• Ordering materials
• Client engagement, updating of progress and planning works
• Project Management to ensure delivery in line with the programme
• Assisting in developing programme of works
• Ensuring projects are delivered on time within budget and to client’s satisfaction
The ideal candidate will have a Trades background and previous experiencing working on a diverse range of projects, with the ability to price, procure and deliver projects.
This is an exciting time for the business and an excellent opportunity for a candidate with some form of construction management experience to become an integral part of the business.