Birmingham City Centre
£45,000 - £55,000 + bonus
A multi-disciplinary practice in Birmingham City Centre are looking to strengthen their Landscape Architecture offering. We are excited to announce they are now looking to recruit an experienced Landscape Architect to support with this growth.
They’re a vibrant and motivated team, always striving to deliver their best work for clients (there’s even a couple of awards that have been won personally for their achievements!). Encouraging work/life balance, their office is professional yet relaxed.
If you’re wanting to deliver quality work, be a part of a growing division and make the most of the excellent training and development to drive forward your career, then there’s never been a better time to join.
Due to continued growth, you will be joining a team of Landscape Architects, Urban Designers, Planners and Heritage Consultants. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Landscape Architect wanting to play a pivotal role in the growing success of the Landscape team.
Looking for a Landscape Architect who is very much design-led, your new role will involve:
- Managing your own projects and working alongside the Directors to develop large-scale projects
- Providing the best advice to clients
- Some new business development
The successful candidate will be motivated to provide an excellent service to customers and be looking to develop their own career. You will:
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills, capable of providing sound landscape advice at all stages of project development
- Proven ability to use graphic software to produce high quality illustrations and designs, with a working knowledge of AutoCAD, Photoshop, InDesign and Sketchup.
In return, you will receive an attractive salary and benefits/rewards package including a generous bonus scheme. There is a clear route for progression along with lots of ongoing support and training for your progression.apply now