£20,000 - £22,000
A unique property company boasting an impressive portfolio of commercial properties across the Midlands and the UK. Due to growth, this ambitious and forward-looking organisation is seeking a Graduate Town Planner to join their friendly and supportive team in Worcester.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Graduate wanting to really kick start their career in planning. With ongoing training, support and development, you will have exposure to a varied portfolio of projects, including some larger scale/complex projects across the UK.
The company are offering excellent career progression opportunities (including all professional membership fees paid for), tailored development plans, generous holidays and reward schemes, and perks to include flexible/home working, discounted gym membership and retail store discounts to name a few.
The successful candidate will have exposure to a wide range of projects of varying sizes, both locally and UK wide. Your new role will involve:
- Assisting with the preparation and submission of planning applications, appeals and local plan representations
- Preparation of reports for site appraisals
- Supporting the planning team on larger scale projects
- The opportunity to attend appeal hearings and public inquiries
To be considered for this position, you will have:
- A minimum of 3 months’ work experience in a professional planning team (either public or private sector)
- Hold a relevant degree at graduate or post-graduate level
- Motivated to gain chartered status
In return, you will work for a forward thinking, progressive organisation, offering a competitive salary and a clear route for progression. Regular mentoring and tailored training plans will also be available so you can continue to grow in your role.apply now