‹ Back to search results
Joshua Robert Recruitment are exclusively working in partnership with a high growth strategic land specialist based in the West Midlands. The business represents some of the leading global property holders and best-known brands. The business is now entering its next phase of strategic growth after a period of transition. Because of this, there is now a unique opportunity for a motivated Development Manager to join the small, but highly ambitious and well financially backed organisation.
The organisations primary focus is to source and secure land by way of option/promotion agreements for the development of large-scale commercial and residential developments. Working in partnership with landowners, the organisation takes sites through the planning process by co-ordinating a full consultant team in order to successfully achieve consent.
The role itself will work closely with the Director of the organisation and broadly will be responsible for assisting and leading in the co-ordination and project management of planning applications, then managing sites through to handover. You will be responsible for:
- Project management of the consultant team when submitting a planning application.
- Working closely with the team to identify and analyse potential new sites.
- Assisting in the preparation of Public Consultation events as well as attend as part of the wider team.
- Assisting in the review of planning application documentation and responses post submission.
- Attending meetings with landowners in order to build strong relationships.
- Attending meetings and build a rapport with key bodies during the consultation process. To include: Councils, LEPs, Chamber of Commerce etc.
- Assisting in the preparation of the quarterly business plans.
- Appraising new site introductions.
To be considered for this unique opportunity, you will need to have a property background and ideally be RICS qualified, alongside strong communication skills and an analytical mindset. Strategic land, development and agency experience, understanding of the land acquisition process and experience of co-ordinating a team with regards to planning applications is highly desirable. The successful applicant will be a passionate property professional, well organised, process driven, with great attention to detail.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to work within a rapidly expanding, niche and unique organisation with a very impressive track record of delivery. You will receive excellent support, working alongside an experienced director as well as full autonomy to deliver results. With the opportunity to work flexibly, youll receive a highly competitive remuneration package, including high basic, car allowance and a excellent bonus potential.
For more information, please contact Lucy Wynn:
0121 582 0877