‹ Back to search results
Traffic Assurance Manager
Our Client, an exciting infrastructure project, is looking to recruit a Traffic Assurance Manager to join their Construction Directorate. You will ensure that construction traffic flows and forecasts are compliant with the projects Environmental Minimum Requirements. This job can either be based in London or the Midlands.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the Environmental Statement and the criteria for determining significant impacts.
- Receive and review contractor forecast and actual traffic flow information as well as traffic management and, as appropriate, compile information across different contractors using spreadsheet tools.
- Identify if contractors are correcting, identify new significant adverse impacts, and provide suitable mitigation measures in consultation with Area Traffic Managers and external consultants.
- Review flow forecasts and provide detailed analysis and commentary as to contractor (or multiple contractors) compliance with the project Environmental Minimum Requirements
- Review actual flow trends against Local Traffic Management Plan assumptions and identify any trends which may be within or outside - the scope of the project to manage or mitigate, Liaise on environmental matters with town planners and environmental specialists - particularly in the provision of data on noise and air quality.
- Request the deployment of the HS2 compliance team to check flow information and data to verify contractor records.
- Assist the community engagement team with managing correspondence and queries regarding environmental effects.
- Understanding of the effects of traffic on the environment
- Knowledge of the use and application of traffic models
- Experience in working to a set of criteria to determine outcomes
- Experience in interpretation of different data sets
- Experience in working with different teams to ensure that they are providing timely information.
- Able to grasp concepts, analyse and report on qualitative and quantitative data
- Ability to use IT systems, particularly Excel, including use of spreadsheets with Macro functions and which relate data between different layers of information.
- Ability to work methodically, develop and follow processes, and ensure that details records of decisions and reasons are maintained.
What you get
Salary range £37,000 - £41,000 plus a host of other benefits including exceptional pension, healthcare and insurance