‹ Back to search results
Business Support Coordinator
Joshua Robert Recruitment are excited to be working with a leading independent international property consultancy based in the UK offering agency and professional advice across Commercial, Residential and Rural sectors. Our client is an independent consultancy with a partnership culture that puts their clients first. They provide market-leading advice and transaction support to investors, corporates and homeowners for their personal and business property needs.
Our client’s department is looking to recruit a highly proactive and reliable Business support Coordinator to be based in their office in Oxfordshire.
- Acting as an ambassador for the office at all times and greeting visitors warmly.
- Client management including chasing necessary documentation e.g., Client due Diligence (CDD), Terms of Business (TOB), fee splits
- Setting up and maintaining property files including Land Registry, ehouse, Capture, CJ Property, EPC registry and listed building registry
- Assist and participate with the organisation of internal/external events.
- Provide secretarial support to the team.
- Diary management of meetings and viewings and preparing pitching materials.
- Working Life training and use
- This role is likely to involve working 1 in 5 Saturdays – 9am – 2pm.
The candidate for this new role will have a minimum 2 years+ experience in a similar secretarial/admin role. Experience from a property related background will take priority and will be exceptionally sought after. It is essential that the candidate has strong IT Skills - Microsoft Office and Mail Merge proficient and typing speed needs to be 60wpm+.
You will receive a competitive salary, and the chance to work with one of the UK's leading independent property consultancies.
For more information, contact James Wilson:
0121 582 0877