‹ Back to search results
Commercial Land Asset Manager
Our client, a forward-thinking local authority in London, is urgently looking to recruit a Commercial Land Asset Manager for a 3 6 month contract.
- Lead reviews of council-owned under-used land and buildings to identify opportunities for future development and/or sale.
- Instruct the councils property services team on the negotiation of marriage transactions and opportunistic disposals.
- Negotiate and agree on settlements with external stakeholders for the use of council property assets, e.g. GLA and TfL, in connection with regeneration and other projects.
- Manage negotiations to set up and monitor joint venture and development agreements with private sector development partners.
- Instruct and liaise with external valuers and other specialists to ensure compliance with the councils statutory obligations in connection with asset disposals.
- Membership of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors, Chartered Institute of Housing or equivalent and/or significant relevant experience
- Experienced in Commercial Land Asset management
- Previous experience managing development agreements with private sector development partners.