‹ Back to search results
£25,000 - £32,000
Team Co-Ordinator | Working on UK's Largest Infrastructure Project | Flexible Working | Modern Office | On-Site Gym | On Sit Running Route | Strong Team Culture
This is a unique once in a generation opportunity not to be missed for a people-passionate Administrator who has a strong desire for supporting the team around them to work in a Team Co-Ordinator role as part of an exciting and dynamic team.
You will be working as part of the Construction Directorate for the UKs largest Infrastructure Projects and supporting senior management and their team members based in their Maple Cross office.
Your role as Team Co-Ordinator involves:
- Diary management, managing and booking travel within policy and budget, coordinating team meetings and creating agendas.
- Act as the first point of contact for senior managers and their teams.
- Prepare and format meeting papers and presentations.
- Identify enhancements to the administrative process and continually improve on this.
- Take ownership of organising team celebrations and events.
- Ability to complete various administrative tasks
- IT skills including the use of the Microsoft Office suite, Sharepoint and Oracle.
- Knowledge of problem-solving techniques to resolve ad-hoc issues
- Experience working with multiple internal and external stakeholders to successfully coordinate outcomes
- Experience in providing administrative support for a construction project team.
Your Reward as a Team Co-Ordinator
- £23,400 - £29250 + 10% Flex Fund Per Annum
- Flexible Working
- Modern Office Environment Access to multiple communal areas.
- On-Site Gym
- On-Site Running Route
- Once in a generation opportunity to work on the UKs largest infrastructure project
Team Administrator Job | Personal Assistant Job | Team Admin Job | Administrator Job | Team Assistant