‹ Back to search results
Asset Manager - Client Side
Asset Manager | Client Side | Retail and Industrial Property | Hybrid Working | Clear Route for Progression
Opportunity to join a leading client side organisation with a significant portfolio of assets across the United Kingdom. The business is seeking to appoint an Asset Manager to join their Midlands operation.
The business is in a strong position having posted excellent results in 2020/ 2021, they are now investing heavily in expansion of the business and property portfolio.
The Asset Manager role will involve driving performance of the portfolio, ensuring its contribution as efficiently as possible to the overall organisational targets. The Asset Manager will take responsibility for:
- Strategic asset management
- Rent reviews
- Lease renewals
- Lease renegotiations
- Build and maintain tenant relationships.
- Carrying out business plan forecasting, budgeting and analysis.
- Oversight of the property management and stakeholder engagement as required
- Preparing periodic reports and asset reviews for the senior management
The Asset Manager will have an entrepreneurial spirit and are able to identify opportunities for development, both within the existing portfolio and with the acquisition of new sites. Alongside this, you must be prepared to "roll up your sleeves" when required.
The Asset Manager will be a property professional, working towards your APC or MRICS, along with this a grounding in property or asset management. Its important that youre able to communicate effectively and have the motivation to look to continually add value. Previous retail or industrial experience is highly desirable.
- Competitive Salary
- Car allowance
- Bonus Scheme
- Hybrid working
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Life Assurance cover
- Clear route for progression