£55,000 + Car + Bonus
A leading client-side organisation with a significant property portfolio are currently seeking a Commercial Property Manager to join them on a permanent basis. The organisation operates across multiple sectors and has a vast amount of property across the UK and the Midlands.
Reporting to the Property Director, the role will be very varied with a strategic element:
- Managing landlord and tenant relationships
- Rent reviews, lease renewals
- Asset management
- Management of rental income
- Ensuring compliance
- Service charge
- Overseeing the prevision of common services to properties and tenants
- Health & Safety
- Working closely with tenants, project and facilities managers on all other property matters
To be considered for this opportunity you will be an experienced property manager with a background in commercial property. Ideally you will be MRICS. It’s important you are able to thrive in a challenging and fast paced environment and have the motivation to continually add value.
In return, you will receive an outstanding benefits package, highly competitive basic salary anapply now