£highly competitive + bonus
We are proud to be working with a leading firm of property specialists who have an established and prestigious client base. Providing consultancy advice on all aspects of built development, this ambitious and forward-looking organisation is now seeking an experienced Town Planner to play a pivotal role in the continued success of the planning team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced individual looking to truly add value and drive change in a business. There’s a clear route for career progression, along with a generous bonus and holiday scheme.
Your role will be essential in leading the development and growth of this business area. Working on a wide variety of schemes, your new role will involve:
- Project work varying from high-profile infrastructure to built development proposals for residential, office and mixed-use schemes.
- Providing town planning consultancy to clients.
- Preparation and submission of planning application and appeals.
- Reviewing estate-wide planning opportunities and providing strategic advice.
- Advising clients on permitted development rights for infrastructure projects.
- Leading a small team of planners with the view to recruiting additional heads.
The successful candidate will be a Chartered Town Planner and have strong knowledge of planning law, the political framework and national context. Management experience is not essential, but some experience mentoring junior team members would be beneficial.
In return, you will work for a forward thinking, progressive organisation, offering a competitive salary, a clear route for progression and full flexibility. Regular mentoring and tailored training plans (along will salary reviews) will also be available so you can continue to grow in your role.
All applications will remain completely confidential. If you are interested in this or any other Planning opportunity, please give Donna Banks a call on 0121 582 0877 or apply with your CV to this advert.apply now