The organisation is an award-winning FM service provider, delivering to several schools in across West Yorkshire. They are currently expanding due to the nature of this significant new contract and have opportunity for a Site Manager / Caretaker to join them.
As School Site Manager, you will ensure delivery of services at the school whilst being responsible for the internal and external facilities. You will be responsible for the following:
- Security of building and grounds
- Locking and unlocking of site
- Carrying out PPM’s, minor repairs and support cleaners
- Respond to emergency services, floods etc.
- Notifying the helpdesk of reactive repairs
- Observe and support with H&S across the site
- £18,000 per annum
- 25 days holiday
- Full pension scheme
You must have previous experience in a maintenance/caretaker role. You will be an excellent client facing person where you have successfully kept standards to a high level. Ideally you will have good basic health and safety knowledge and can communicate at all levels.