£50,000 - £65,000
Joshua Robert Recruitment are delighted to be working with a leading national construction consultancy who are becoming true market leaders in their field. They have an excellent opportunity in Birmingham for a Senior Project Manager to lead a variety of projects. The organisation is keen to secure an individual who has ambitions to achieve Partner status and will offer excellent CPD.
As a Property Project Manager, you will be responsible for taking projects from conception through to completion across a variety of sectors. Key responsibilities will include:
- Key stage reporting from feasibility through to completion and post-handover
- Preparation of programmes
- Management of meetings
- Progress reports and presentation at monthly client meetings
- Running the tender process
- Managing multiple projects
- The preparation of contract documents
- Management of multi-disciplinary teams
- Contract Administration
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, you will have experience working in project management within construction consultancy or an end user client. It’s important that you’re ambitious and have the ability to manage a varied workload.
In return, you will work for an excellent, growing employer that offers best in class career opportunities, whilst working in an autonomous environment with an excellent remuneration package.apply now