£50,000 + Package
My client specialises in the design, supply, installation, maintenance and commissioning of electrical infrastructures for a varied range of electricity utility companies and renewable energy developers.
Due to an influx in schemes awarded they have an opportunity for a Lead Quantity Surveyor to head up their Midlands region reporting directly to their Business Unit Director, you will be part of a national commercial team lading the Midlands deliverables from a commercial perspective.
Working within their Transmission Business Unit, interfacing with Operational, Finance and Engineering departments.
• Sub-contractor procurement
• Preparation of sub-contract documents
• Cost planning and preparation of initial budgets
• Preparation and agreement of variations.
• Submission of cost/value reconciliations
• Sub-contractor management
• Maintain labour cost
• Maintain accurate cost reporting systems
• Completion of internal monthly cost forecasting and project reviews.
• Preparation of all final account documentation.
• Assist in developing and improving all relevant IT reporting and control systems within your sphere of operation.
In return you will be provided with industry leading technical training and have the chance to develop your own commercial team and work on an exciting range of projects.apply now