Competitive Basic & Package
Joshua Robert are exclusively representing a progressive Demolition contractor.
They are seeking a Compliance Technician to assist the Compliance Manager in the delivery of Remediation and Waste disposals.
They have enjoyed a monumental financial year increasing their turnover by a projected 50% and view this vacancy as a critical hire to facilitate further growth.
This is an exciting time for the business and have exciting plans to further gain market share and truly capitalise on their expertise, resource and reputation at market leaders.
You will work as part of their remediation team liaising closely with the demolition teams to ensure waste disposal is timely and not to the detriment of the programme of works.
Primary duties supporting the Compliance Manager;
- Sampling Plans, collection and logging
- Analysis of result and summary finding
- Document production and key correspondence
- Carry out environmental monitoring and site environmental audits
- Monitor and collate waste statistics (Recycled, Landfill, Carbon Footprint
- Ensure where appropriate environmental controls are in place and in accordance with the treatment permit, or client’s requirements (Remediation)
The ideal candidate will have a background in Contaminated Land, be proactive and driven to establish themselves and progress within a dynamic business. Ideally you will possess a good understanding of on-site remediation (CLR11) and Legal requirements of (WM3).