Principal Designer / CDM Consultant
A leading multi-disciplined property consultancy are currently looking for an experienced CDM to provide expert H&S advise, acting as Principal Designer on a variety of pre-construction projects.
An exciting opportunity to join an organisation with a unique, non-corporate culture and lead the H&S projects within a diverse client portfolio.
As the Principal Designer / CDM Consultant, your main responsibilities will be to act as an independent client advisor where you will conduct compliance audits, provide expert client advise and general H&S guidance, support and training. You will also assist with PQQ and tender documentation.
The Successful Principal Designer / CDM Consultant should ideally hold the following:
- Chartered IOSH membership, CIOB or RICS.
- Expert knowledge of Construction, Design and Management (CDM) Regs 2015
- Member of the Associate of Project Safety (IMaPS or CMaPS)
- Multiple sector experience and good knowledge of large scale/complex projects
- Ability to manage own time effectively, prioritise workload and ability to lead teams
The Package of the successful Principal Designer / CDM Consultant:
- Basic Salary up to £70,000 based on experience
- Excellent contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance and Childcare vouchers
- 26 days’ annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Professional subscriptions
If you are a Principal Designer / CDM Consultant in decent commutable distance from Manchester, please contact Cameron at Joshua Robert.
NEBOSH / IOSH / IIRSM / CDM / IMaPS / CMaPS / CDM Coordinator / Health and Safety / Health and Safety Manager / Principle Designer / CDM Advisor / CDM2007 / CDM2015apply now