By completing our feedback survey, you will be in with a chance of winning £250 in vouchers of your choice. The survey closes on 31st July 2022 so all entrants must take part before this date to be in with a chance of winning. All entrants will be entered into a draw which will take place on Monday 15th of August 2022 and will be contacted by email at the latest of Friday 19th August 2022.
If you have questions regarding the survey/competition, please contact [email protected].
Competition Terms and Conditions
A prize competition will be held by Joshua Robert Recruitment LTD. The competition requires participants to take part in Joshua Robert Recruitment’s survey. By entering the competition, you agree to the following additional terms and conditions:
- Entering your email will automatically enter you into the competition.
- The competition is open to all UK participants over the age of 18. In the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and claim the prize. We may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition.
- You can enter the competition during the dates stated in the competition details. Entries received after this will not be eligible for the prize.
- Only complete and clearly legible entries will be entered into the competition.
- One entrant will be selected at random as the winner on the date set out in the competition details.
- The winner will be notified by email. We will send the name of the winner to anyone who writes within one month after the closing date of the competition requesting details of the winner.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, we may, at our discretion, exclude you from participating in the competition. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this competition, or these terms and conditions, at any time.
- The competition and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and any claims or proceedings arising out of or in connection with these terms will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- We will not accept responsibility for competition entries that are lost for any reason.
- Unless stated otherwise in the competition details, the prize cannot be substituted for a cash alternative.
We will only use the information you provide to us entering this competition for the purpose of administering this competition and carrying out data analysis. For more information about how we will use the information you provide to us, please contact [email protected].
If you are the winner of the competition, we will use your name to announce you as the winner. This information will be available to people requesting the information in line with the Terms and Conditions and our responsibilities under UK marketing rules.