West Midlands Combined Authority is a group of local authorities working together to make their region a better place to live. The government gives combined authorities the money and power to make decisions for their regions.
Through the last two years of the pandemic, WMCA has seen significant change and impact. Their recent organisational changes include:
- Hybrid working – Learning how they want to work moving forward.
- Enabling Services – They have continued to transform the organisation and invest in their enabling services.
- Policies – Positioning policies that work together for a better outcome for the region e.g. bringing together skills, the economy and communities.
- Ongoing change – 2022 will be a year of continuing change and challenge as they recover and rebuild their region. WMCA need to ensure they are fit and future-proofed with resources in the right place for them to realise their ambitions and deliver their business plan and corporate strategy.
Unlocking and enabling the Housing, Property and Regeneration potential and power of the West Midlands.
- An integrated dynamic team which covers a comprehensive suite of housing, property and regeneration policy, management, investment and delivery
- A leading regional real estate Public-Private partnership – at the forefront of levelling Up, partnership working, strategic asset management & development, brownfield regeneration, investor engagement, strategic planning, innovative policy and strategy development, hybrid working and new approaches to facilities management and service provision.
West Midlands Combined Authority is recruiting a Land & Property Asset Surveyor and a Head of Development and Delivery as well as four Development Managers. If you’d like to learn more about these roles, head to the links below!
Land & Property Asset Surveyor Head of Development and Delivery Development Manager
If you’re committed to a vibrant, diverse Birmingham and would like to join a great team of talented professionals and use your experience and leadership to drive improvement, please contact our retained consultant at Joshua Robert for further information as detailed below: